The SumiMark® IV Marking System utilizes SumiMark® tubing, available in a wide variety of colors and sizes ranging from 1/16” to 2”. SumiMark® tubing meets military and commercial specifications AMS-DTL-23053 and UL 224/CSA. Marked sleeves meet the print adherence requirements of SAE-AS5942.
• SM3-12 Flexible, Flame Retarded Polyolefin 2:1 shrink ratio. M23053/5, Class 1 &3. UL224/CSA VW-1.
• SM3-13 Very Flexible Clear Polyolefin. 2:1 shrink ratio. M23053/5, Class 2.
• SM3-16 Very Flexible, Flame Retarded Elastomer. 2:1 shrink ratio. M23053/1, Classes 1 & 2.
• SM3-23 Flexible, Flame Retarded Polyolefin 3:1 shrink ratio. UL224/CSA VW-1.
• SM3-24 Adhesive-lined Flexible Dual Wall Polyolefin 2:1 shrink ratio. M23053/4 Class 2, UL224.
• SM3-31 Flexible Modified Fluoropolymer. 2:1 shrink ratio. M23053/18, Class 3.
• SM3-41 Very Flexible, Flame Retarded Polyolefin. 4:1 shrink ratio. M23053/5 Class 1, overexpanded.
• SM3-60 Highly Fluid Resistant, Flame Retarded Fluoroelastomer. 2:1 shrink ratio. M23053/13.
SumiMark® ribbons are available in 2” and 3.25” widths and are especially formulated to provide an instantly dry mark which meets the print adherence requirements of SAE-AS5942, after shrinking.
All SumiMark® tubing and ribbons are RoHS compliant for minimal environmental impact.
• General wiring harness assembly
• Custom cables requiring graphics